Kilkenny Plain Damask Irish Linen Hemstitch Napkin in Ivory
Our napkins are made from the highest quality European linen and hundreds of years of expertise and tradition in Ireland. More so, they are produced with the highest ethical standards and sustainable business practices.
- Weaving expertise combined with fine, high quality yarns, and modern looms produce a linen damask cloth which is unusually soft and fine, has a wonderful natural lustre
- 210 gsm
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen & member of the Irish Linen Guild
- Taken care of, high quality linen in a domestic environment lasts a lifetime - and possibly longer
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
A plain damask, the texture of this linen is very smooth and soft. It is a more refined and formal style napkin.
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm but shrinkage of approximately 3% to be expected with first wash.
Material: 100% linen
Design: hemstitch detailing
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded. Do not use bleach or optical whiteners.