Set of 6 Stella Waxed Italian Linen Placemats in White & Pink
- Exclusively made in Italy with Italian linen and mercerised cotton
- Lightly coated, they are stain and crease resistant
- Sophisticated embroidered edge which is cut around by hand
- Any spills, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Some minor creases will appear with everyday use but they are easily ironed on the reverse side.
- Perfect for spring and summer tablescapes
- These placemats would look great styled with classic blues, yellow or grass green.
- Placemats are sent secured flat with strong card, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon
Our coated linen adds enviable style to your table yet they are so easy to maintain. Whilst you still need to be careful with the likes of turmeric, my pale grey set has had gravy, red wine and more on and it has survived unmarked. For any heavier soiling, you can put them in the wash - please see the Care Guide. It's worth mentioning though that I haven't needed to wash my light set since I've had them.
Made by Italian artisans, our coated linen range is exclusively made in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Material: Italian linen and mercerised cotton
Made in Italy
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: should a spill occur, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Some particularly highly pigmented items can stain nevertheless. If this occurs, wipe off immediately.
If heavy soiling occurs, put in the washing machine on a gentle, cool setting with a mild detergent. As per the natural characteristics of linen, shrinkage of approximately 3% is expected with the first wash – no further shrinkage will occur.
Tumble drying is not recommended. When ironing, iron on the reverse side with a cloth in between on a high steam setting.
As the linen is coated, please be mindful of very hot plates.
You will receive a detailed care guide with your order to keep.