Set of 8 Juliette Wavy Italian Linen Napkins in Grey
Made from superior quality Italian linen, woven by a Master of Linen - certificated European linen from seed to product. Also environmentally considerate.
- Beautiful embroidered wavy edge in silver with a subtle sheen (not metallic)
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Approx 39x39cm so can be used as both napkins and placemats
- 150gsm. A beautiful lightweight linen which is supremely soft
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
These napkins have a lovely lightweight and soft handle with a slight texture to the grey fabric. They are finished beautiful with the finely embroidered edge.
An embroidery specialist, our manufacturer uses the highest quality Italian woven linen to create an exquisite range of table linens
Finished & embroidered in Turkey from Italian linen (European grown flax)
Care instructions: wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.