Ravello Single Cord Percale Bed Linen, Custom Colour Cord
Wanting to create the ultimate sleep sanctuary? Our bed linen manufacturer supplies some of the very best and well known luxury hotels globally. Our difference? We source direct from the manufacturer and sell direct, to offer fine linens at very competitive prices.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky. To try, check out our swatch service.
Ravello is an elegant and timeless design with one cord detailing. Available in your choice of cord colour.
Rather than inflated thread counts, consider:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable and finer material, like silk
- Mercerised cotton for strength, lustre and a brighter white
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple yarns. Less breaks in the fibre meansofter, stronger and smoother looking sheets
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from yarn to end product for greater quality control & heritage "know-how"
- Finishing: heritage Italian weaver know-how to create a silk smooth, high quality finish
- Envelope enclosure prevents buttons falling off and offers a neater finish - the flap tucks underneath your mattress. (If you would like buttons, we can arrange this - please contact us)
- Choose the cord colour from our selection available on site, or over 400 colours. Please contact us for a colour chart.
We haven't mentioned thread count? It's not half as important as you've been made to believe it is, and can often be an indicator of poor quality raw cotton. Check out our blog post.
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find high quality bed linen at a fair price. My previous work in a bed buying department and a luxury fashion house meant I knew what luxury and bed linen marks up were, and I felt I could do things differently.
For bespoke sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This range is non-refundable as it is a custom item. Please check our bed linen quality with our swatches. We can provide colour charts or Pantone references. Made to order in 4-6 weeks.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations.
Pillowcases dimensions: standard 75x50cm; king 90x50cm; emperor 100x50cm; large square 65x65cm, all plus 8cm oxford border except the standard & king housewife pillowcases
Duvet cover dimensions: double 200x200cm; king 230x220cm; superking 260x220cm; emperor 290x235cm plus oxford border
Material: single ply, long staple, 220 thread count cotton
Made in Italy
Packaging: premium gift box with ribbon
Design: corded design with an 8cm oxford border (except housewife pillowcases). The cord detailing and Oxford border is to all four sides of the duvet cover.
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock).
Try to avoid tumble drying where possible, it will shorten the lifespan of your cotton over time. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.
If you require bespoke sizes or additional items such as boudoir pillowcases, please contact us.