Set of 6 Irish Linen Napkins in Navy
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen
- 265 gsm, a medium weight linen
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time. I use these in my home and linen can be surprisingly low maintenance. For everyday I leave mine as they have dried naturally.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm but please note shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% linen
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax.
Care guide: wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry or use optical brightening agents. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation.