Gingham Linen Tablecloth, Pastel Green
- Made from European grown flax woven in Portugal
- Crisp and soft to the touch
- 10cm deep white linen hem, finished with hemstitch and mitred detailing
- The range includes napkins and placemats
- Available in chocolate, pastel green and taupe
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Ginghams are a classic addition to any linen cupboard.
UK shipping £4.95 or free over £75. Various shipping options available
Shipping to Europe £18 or free over £200
Shipping to USA £18 or free over £200
Shipping to Rest of World £25 or free over £200
Free returns on full price items within the UK with Royal Mail within 30 days
International returns - return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. No shipping costs that may have been paid can be refunded.
Woven and made in Portugal from European origin linen
Shrinkage of 3-5% is to be expected with the first wash only.
Care instructions: wash at 30 degrees. Don't tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Don't bleach.