Gingham Linen Tablecloth, Taupe
Pattern adds playful interest to your tablescape. Gingham is a classic, elegant pattern that can be used for both elevated breakfasts and elegant dinner parties.
- Made from European grown flax woven in Portugal
- Crisp and soft to the touch
- Finished with a 10cm deep white hemstitch and mitred border
- The range includes napkins and placemats
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Pair the tablecloth with the matching napkins for a cohesive look. I recommend layering a placemat or charger in between to create a contrast.
Made from exceptional quality linen, I love the idea that this tablecloth will evoke memories in decades to come.
Please get in touch if the stocked sizes don't suit you - we can have a custom sized tablecloth made with our next order in line with stocked pricing. Please email email@example.com.
Woven and made in Portugal from European origin linen
Shrinkage of 3-5% is to be expected with the first wash only.
Care instructions: wash at 30 degrees. Don't tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Don't bleach.
We ship globally. All destinations qualify for complimentary delivery over £250 - some for much less than this.
We offer complimentary standard delivery:
- to the UK when you spend £75 or more
- to the Channel Islands & Isle of Man when you spend £150 or more
- to the Republic of Ireland when you spend £150 or more
- to Europe & USA when you spend £200 or more
- to Rest of World when you spend £250 or more
The free shipping rate is applicable after any promotions or discounts have been applied.
UK Delivery Options (exc. Channel Islands)
You can opt for standard (2-4 days £4.95), next working day (£8.95), next working day before 1pm and Saturday delivery at the checkout (all with Royal Mail).
Swatch shipping is free.
A signature required for delivery and is trackable.
Channel Islands & Isle of Man delivery
Delivered within 3-5 working days using Royal Mail
FREE when you spend £150 or more or using our swatch service only.
£7.95 for orders less than £150
Delivery to Western Europe
We regard Western Europe as all countries to the left of Italy, including Italy. This also includes Austria.
Standard shipping £15 when you spend less than £200 2-5 working days.
Express shipping £25 1-2 working days.
FREE when you spend £200 or more (2-5 working days).
Delivery to Northern Europe
Northern Europe includes all countries North of Denmark including Denmark.
Standard shipping 3-7 working days £20
Express shipping £25 1-3 working days £32
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-7 working days)
Delivery to Eastern Europe
We regard Eastern Europe as all countries to the right of Italy, not including Italy.
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £24
Express shipping 1-3 days £35
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to USA
Economy shipping 7-10 working days £15
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £20
DHL Express shipping 2-3 working days £30
FREE when you spend £200 or more (4-6 working days)
Delivery to Australia
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £28
DHL Express shipping 2-4 working days £36
FREE when you spend £250 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to Rest of World
£35 when you spend less than £250 (2-8 working days).
FREE when you spend £250 or more (2-8 working days)
All services are trackable and insured.