Classic Linen Tablecloth, Ivory
- Woven and made in Portugal with European grown flax - fine quality linen
- Classic and elegant in style with a mitred and hemstitch border
- Crisp but very soft to the touch
- Bespoke linen tablecloths possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The colour is a true ivory (an off-white, pale cream)
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A classic, high quality white linen tablecloth is a staple to any "table wardrobe". An exceptional quality linen which can be hard to find. It gets softer with use so cherish it, but don't save it for best.
This tablecloth can be made to any size you would like. Please enquire email@example.com.
Please note this tablecloth is not a pure white but an ivory.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Design: 2.5cm mitred & hemstitch edge
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is 2 - 3 weeks
We ship worldwide. All destinations qualify for complimentary delivery over £250 - some for much less than this.
We offer complimentary standard delivery:
- to the UK when you spend £75 or more
- to the Channel Islands & Isle of Man when you spend £150 or more
- to the Republic of Ireland when you spend £150 or more
- to Europe & USA when you spend £200 or more
- to Rest of World when you spend £250 or more
The free shipping rate is applicable after any promotions or discounts have been applied.
UK Delivery Options (exc. Channel Islands)
You can opt for standard (2-4 days £4.95), next working day (£9.95), next working day before 1pm and Saturday delivery at the checkout (all with Royal Mail).
Swatch shipping is free.
A signature required for delivery and is trackable.
Channel Islands & Isle of Man delivery
Delivered within 3-5 working days using Royal Mail
FREE when you spend £150 or more or using our swatch service only.
£7.95 for orders less than £150
Delivery to Western Europe
We regard Western Europe as all countries to the left of Italy, including Italy. This also includes Austria.
Standard shipping £15 when you spend less than £200 2-5 working days.
Express shipping £25 1-2 working days.
FREE when you spend £200 or more (2-5 working days).
Delivery to Northern Europe
Northern Europe includes all countries North of Denmark including Denmark.
Standard shipping 3-7 working days £20
Express shipping £25 1-3 working days £32
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-7 working days)
Delivery to Eastern Europe
We regard Eastern Europe as all countries to the right of Italy, not including Italy.
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £24
Express shipping 1-3 days £35
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to USA
Economy shipping 7-10 working days £15
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £20
DHL Express shipping 2-3 working days £30
FREE when you spend £200 or more (4-6 working days)
Delivery to Australia
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £28
DHL Express shipping 2-4 working days £36
FREE when you spend £250 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to Rest of World
£35 when you spend less than £250 (2-8 working days).
FREE when you spend £250 or more (2-8 working days)
All services are trackable and insured.
You can read all of our customer reviews here: