Greta Waxed Italian Linen Placemat in Blue
- Exclusively made in Italy with Italian linen and mercerised cotton
- Lightly coated, they are stain and crease resistant
- Sophisticated embroidered edge, is cut around by hand so no two are exactly the same
- Placemats are sent secured flat with strong card, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon
- Any spills, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Some minor creases will appear with everyday use but they are easily ironed on the reverse side.
Our coated linen is the perfect combination of design and practicality. They add enviable style to your table, yet they are so easy to maintain. Whilst you still need to be careful with the likes of turmeric, my pale grey set has had gravy, red wine and more on and it has survived unmarked. For any heavier soiling, you can put them in the wash - please see the Care Guide.
Designed and made in Italy with Italian linen, the manufacturer has an excellent eye for detail, craftsmanship and pairing design with practicality.
Material: Italian linen and mercerised cotton
Made in Italy
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: should a spill occur, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Some particularly highly pigmented items can stain nevertheless. If this occurs, wipe off immediately.
If heavy soiling occurs, put in the washing machine on a gentle, cool setting with a mild detergent. As per the natural characteristics of linen, shrinkage of approximately 3% is expected with the first wash – no further shrinkage will occur.
Tumble drying is not recommended. When ironing, iron on the reverse side with a cloth in between on a high steam setting.
As the linen is coated, please be mindful of very hot plates.
You will receive a detailed care guide with your order to keep.