About the Grado Bed Linen Collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Grado is a classic and elegant design with single hemstitch detailing. It sits beautifully in both contemporary and traditional interiors.
The duvet covers, top sheets and pillowcases feature hemstitch detailing. The hemstitch detailing is at the bottom of the Oxford border on the pillowcases (except housewife) and duvet cover. The housewife pillowcase features detailing to the side but inset from the edge. The top sheet has hemstitch detailing across the top hem.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen weave
We source direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to trade or consumer, to offer fine linens at competitive prices. We are committed to offering the very finest bed linen with customisation available at "stocked" prices.
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Grado collection below: