Portofino Crochet Ladderstitch Bed Linen Collection
About the Portofino Collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Portofino is an exquisite design with crochet ladder stitch detailing. The detailing is at the bottom of the Oxford border.
The duvet covers, top sheets and pillowcases all feature ladder stitch detailing. The detailing is at the bottom of the Oxford border on the pillowcases (except housewife) and duvet cover. The housewife pillowcase features detailing to the side but inset from the edge. The top sheet has detailing across the top hem.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabric
Rebecca Udall Difference
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Portofino collection:
Made to order in Italy in 4-6 weeks.