Savona Plain Bed Linen Collection
Dreaming of creating your ultimate sleep sanctuary? Our bed linen is woven by a prestigious heritage mill in Italy.
About the Savona Collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Savona is a simple but class design with no decorative details except an Oxford border, except for housewife pillowcases.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabric
Rebecca Udall Difference
We source direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to trade or consumer, to offer fine linens at competitive prices. We are committed to offering the very finest bed linen with customisation available at "stocked" prices.
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Savona collection:
Savona top sheet (with Oxford detailing to the top hem)
Made to order in Italy in 4-6 weeks.