About the Savona Collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Savona is a simple but class design with no decorative details except an Oxford border, except for housewife pillowcases.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabric
Rebecca Udall Difference
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Savona collection:
Savona top sheet (with Oxford detailing to the top hem)
Made to order in Italy in 4-6 weeks.