Varenna Double Row Cord Bed Linen Collection
Dreaming of creating your ultimate sleep sanctuary? Our luxury bed linen is woven by a prestigious heritage mill in Italy.
About the Varenna collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Varenna is a sophisticated design with double row cord embroidery - the inner line being finer than the outer.
There are over 400 colours to choose from for the colour cording. We have made a selection which can be easily ordered direct from site. Alternatively, please get in touch and we can send you a returnable thread colour chart for a £10 deposit.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabrics
- The colour of the cording
Rebecca Udall Difference
We source direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to trade or consumer, to offer fine linens at competitive prices. We are committed to offering the very finest bed linen with customisation available at "stocked" prices.
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Varenna collection below:
Shop the full collection