About the Varenna collection
Available in Percale 220TC or Sateen 300TC, Varenna is a sophisticated design with double row cord embroidery - the inner line being finer than the outer.
There are over 400 colours to choose from for the colour cording. We have made a selection which can be easily ordered direct from site. Alternatively, please get in touch and we can send you a returnable thread colour chart for a £10 deposit.
From the products linked below you will be able to select:
- The exact desired items to make up your set
- Percale or sateen fabrics
- The colour of the cording
- Sourced from most prestigious heritage cotton mills in Italy. All of our bed linen is exclusively made and woven in Italy with the finest quality raw cotton.
- Italy are pioneers in textile manufacturing - from the most advanced machines, heritage textile know-how and innate attention to detail. Their craftsmanship is unrivalled globally.
- Expert finishing techniques optimise cottons natural characteristics for incredibly smooth, long lasting and beautiful sheets.
- Our bed linen is not high thread count for a reason. Rather, we advocate single ply construction using long staple cotton. You can read more in our blog post.
- Oeko tex certified
Shop the Varenna collection below:
Shop the full collection