1. THE FINEST RAW MATERIALS
We ensure that the finest quality raw materials are used in our textiles. There's more to textiles than thread counts. Fine quality textiles have considerable longevity. For our bed linen, we insist on long or extra long staple cotton. Our table linens are made from European origin linen, with most Masters of Linen certified - the ultimate sign of excellence in the linen industry.
2. HERITAGE & ARTISAN MANUFACTURERS
We partner with the world's best in textiles for exceptional softness, longevity and design. Most of our makers are family owned and incredibly passionate about what they do.
For example, our heritage Italian bed linen manufacturer is based in a historical textile region in the North of Italy utilising hundreds of years of passed down expertise.
Most of our linen weavers have been established for hundreds of years and also reside in historical textile regions.
3. FINE LINENS, WITHOUT THE LUXURY MARK UPS
Luxury retail, more often than not, occupies the most expensive retail stores with relatively low footfall, which understandably warrants high margins. Then there's the wholesale model.
Rebecca Udall source and sell linens direct from the finest manufacturers to offer exceptional quality at competitive prices. Exceptional quality at a compelling price, without compromising on design and customisability.
4. EXCELLENT SERVICE
1. Honest, friendly and knowledgeable advice if you need it from our Founder. Ask for advice on styles, colours, materials, gift ideas and more.
2. Trackable and fast delivery. For stocked products, we typically dispatch the same working day on a 48 hour service. You can, however, opt for next day delivery (AM or any time) at the checkout, including Saturday.
3. Free UK mainland returns within 30 days.
4. Detailed care cards with all linens to keep your items looking their best.
5. Rebecca only selects and designs products that are of a quality she would choose to have in her own home.
We are considerate to our makers and the environment.
1. We make a conscious effort to use as little plastic as we can for our packaging. Because we work with fragile goods, in some cases this is unavoidable - we have to protect our goods in transit against the elements and delivery drivers with oily fingers!
2. We use acid free tissue, FSC certified boxes and kraft tape
3. We will only work with manufacturers who we understand to mirror our own standards
4. We ensure our makers are paid fairly for what they do
5. We encourage you to buy less, better, and to make it last
6. Rebecca only choose products which she has tested and that she would choose for her own home
7. We believe that your home should be filled of items that you cherish and enjoy for the long term. A home feels like home with cherished items. By encouraging this ethos, we look to support the movement of reducing landfill