1. THE FINEST RAW MATERIALS
We all know a great house isn't built on poor foundations, but do we consider this with our textiles?
We use only the finest quality raw materials: long staple cotton & certificated European grown flax.
2. HERITAGE & ARTISAN MANUFACTURERS
Excellent foundations; excellent construction. We partner with the World's best in textiles for exceptional softness, longevity & all round quality. Most of these makers are family owned, and incredibly passionate about what they do.
For example, our heritage Italian bed linen manufacturer is based in a historical textile region in the North of Italy utilising hundreds of years of passed down expertise.
All of our flax linen weavers have been established for hundreds of years and are Master of Linen certified, the globally recognised mark of quality for linen.
3. LUXURY, WITHOUT THE LUXURY MARK UPS
Luxury retail, more often than not, occupies the most expensive retail stores globally, with relatively low footfall. This warrants high margins. We aim to do things differently: luxury products & service - modernised.
Then there's the wholesale retail model. Manufacturers sell to wholesalers who in turn sell to retailers - and this is the simplified version. Often, there are more in the chain which only increases the end retail price.
We source directly from the manufacturers to cut 50% or more off the typical luxury department store retail price on products sourced from the same, or like manufacturers. Exceptional quality at a compelling price, without compromising on design.
4. EXCELLENT SERVICE
1. Complementary luxury gift boxes with all linens over £150. Less than £150, we charge a competitive £5. Items are otherwise dispatched wrapped in beautiful branded tissue paper. (Please note that we can't offer gift boxes for throws, cone candles, cushions or bud vases).
2. Trackable & fast delivery for most of the UK via UPS. For stocked products, we usually dispatch the same or next day or a next day service. (UK mainland may differ to keep our postage rates competitive, such as the Channel Islands).
3. Free UK mainland returns within 30 days.
4. Helpful, honest & informative advice from our Founder. Feel free to email us for styling or design advice firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Detailed care cards with all linens and candles to keep your items looking their best.
We are considerate to our makers and the environment.
1. We don't use plastic in our packaging unless we really have to.
2. We use acid free tissue, FSC certified boxes and Kraft tape.
3. We will only work with manufacturers who echo our ethical standards
4. We ensure our makers are paid fairly for what they do
5. We encourage you to buy less, better, and to make it last.
6. Our values: honest & fair