1. THE FINEST RAW MATERIALS
We all know a great house isn't built on poor foundations, so consider this with our textiles.
We offer the finest quality raw materials, such as long or extra long staple cotton & certificated European grown flax.
2. HERITAGE & ARTISAN MANUFACTURERS
Excellent foundations; excellent construction. We partner with the World's best in textiles for exceptional softness, longevity and all round quality. Most of our makers are family owned and incredibly passionate about what they do.
For example, our heritage Italian bed linen manufacturer is based in a historical textile region in the North of Italy utilising hundreds of years of passed down expertise.
Most of our linen weavers have been established for hundreds of years and are Masters of Linen certified, the globally recognised mark of quality for linen.
3. LUXURY, WITHOUT THE LUXURY MARK UPS
Luxury retail, more often than not, occupies the most expensive retail stores with relatively low footfall. This warrants high margins. We aim to do things differently: luxury products and service - modernised.
Then there's the wholesale retail model. Manufacturers sell to wholesalers who in turn sell to retailers - and this is the simplified version. Often, there are more in the chain which only increases the end retail price.
We source and sell our linens direct to offer exceptional quality at competitive prices. In some cases, we have the same manufacturers as the most luxurious brands. Exceptional quality at a compelling price, without compromising on design.
4. EXCELLENT SERVICE
1. Honest, friendly and knowledgeable advice if you need it from our Founder. Ask for advice on styles, colours, materials, gift ideas and more.
2. Trackable and fast delivery. For stocked products, we typically dispatch the same working day on a 48 hour service. You can, however, opt for next day delivery (AM or any time) at the checkout, including Saturday.
3. Free UK mainland returns within 30 days.
4. Detailed care cards with all linens to keep your items looking their best.
5. Rebecca only selects and designs products that are of a quality she would choose to have in her own
We are considerate to our makers and the environment.
1. We make a conscious effort to use little plastic in our packaging. Because we work with fragile goods and textiles, in some cases this is inevitable - we have to protect our goods in transit against the elements and delivery drivers with oily fingers!
2. We use acid free tissue, FSC certified boxes and kraft tape.
3. We will only work with manufacturers who we believe mirror our own standards
4. We ensure our makers are paid fairly for what they do
5. We encourage you to buy less, better, and to make it last.
6. Our values: honest and fair
7. Rebecca only choose products which should would be happy to have in her home