Set of 4 Lismore Chambray Irish Linen Napkins in Papillon Blue
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Masters of Linen weaver
- 202gsm - medium weight
- Chambray weave - warp is ecru, weft is white. Available in Bare, Smoke Grey, Blush Pink & Papillon Blue. Why not mix and match?
- Relaxed, modern look. Perfect for informal settings.
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Long lasting, biodegradable & renewable
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time. I love the texture in Chambray linen.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 45x45cm but please note shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% linen
Design: plain chambray
Colour: pale blue
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.