Hemstitch Irish Linen Tablecloth in Ecru
- Woven and made in Ireland with European grown flax by a Masters of Linen weaver
- Classic style, available in ivory, white and ecru
- 2.5cm mitred edge with hemstitch detailing
- Soft to the touch (not a scratchy linen)
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
I use this tablecloth at home and adore it - it is so versatile. An exceptional quality linen which is hard to find in most shops. It gets softer with use so cherish it but don't save it for best!
Made to order and delivered in 2-3 weeks. If you need it sooner, please get in touch and we can ask if it is possible. Not the right size? Please contact us, we can have any size of tablecloth made for you.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Design: 2.5cm mitred & hemstitch edge
Colour: Natural ecru
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Please note that the exact shade of natural can depend on the season (wet or dry). Please bear this in mind if you buy something from the range again in the future.
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is within 2 - 3 weeks