Baltimore Irish Linen Hemstitch Tablecloth in Ecru
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Master of Linen
- Classic style, available in ivory, white & ecru
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Made to order and delivered in 3-4 weeks.
I use this tablecloth at home and adore it - it is so versatile. It is poles apart from the lightweight linens found in many shops nowadays. High quality linen gets softer with use so cherish it but use it well.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Design: hemstitch detailing
Colour: Natural ecru
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Please note that the exact shade of natural can depend on the season (wet or dry). Please bear this in mind if you buy something from the range again in the future.
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is within 2 - 4 weeks