Baltimore Irish Linen Hemstitch Tablecloth in White
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Master of Linen
- Classic style, available in ivory, white & ecru
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Made to order and delivered in 3-4 weeks.
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. This is such a classic table decor item which is sure to get good use.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is 2 - 4 weeks