Classic Irish Linen Tablecloth in White
- Woven and made in Ireland with European grown flax by a Masters of Linen weaver
- Classic style, available in ivory, white and ecru
- 2.5cm mitred edge, plain edge
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this lasts a lifetime
- We would recommend a 20-40cm drop from your table. Remember to allow for a little shrinkage in the first wash
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
I use this tablecloth at home and adore it - it is so versatile. It's a good weight linen for a tablecloth and exceptional quality which is quite hard to find now. It gets softer with use so cherish it but don't save it for best!
Made to order and delivered in 2-3 weeks. If you need it sooner, please get in touch and we can ask if it is possible. Not the right size? Please contact us, we can have any size of tablecloth made for you.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Material: 100% linen
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation and ideally rolled rather than folded. You will receive a detailed care guide with your order.
There is a price jump at L320cm because it alters the production process.
Please note this item is made to order, delivery is 2-3 weeks