Set of 6 Christina Christmas Tree Cocktail Napkins in Natural & Gold
The Christina napkin is made from superior quality Italian linen, woven by a Master of Linen - certificated European made linen which is also environmentally considerate from seed to product. A large cocktail napkin, it's the perfect addition to your drinks party this festive season, with beautiful gold metallic and red detailing.
- Italian linen, made from European flax
- Beautiful embroidered Christmas tree motif with metallic gold detailing
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
These napkins have a lovely lightweight and soft handle with a slight texture to the natural fabric. I love the delicate metallic detailing to the tree.
An embroidery specialist, our manufacturer uses the highest quality Italian woven linen to create an exquisite range of table linens
Dimensions: 25x25cm. As per the natural characteristics of linen, please expect shrinkage of up to 3% with the first wash.
Finished & embroidered in Turkey from certified European (Italian) linen
Care instructions: wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents. You will receive a detailed care guide with your order.