Cortona Pique Sateen Bed Linen in Black
Wanting to create the ultimate sleep sanctuary? Our bed linen manufacturer supplies some of the very best and well known luxury hotels globally. Our difference? We source direct from the manufacturer and sell direct, to offer fine linens at very competitive prices.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky. To try, check out our swatch service.
Cortona is a contemporary design with a straight pique hem. The duvet cover is the same style as the pillowcase.
Rather than inflated thread counts, consider:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable and finer material, like silk
- Mercerised cotton for strength, lustre and a brighter white
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple yarns. Less breaks in the fibre mean softer, stronger and smoother looking sheets
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from yarn to end product for greater quality control & heritage "know-how"
- Finishing: heritage Italian weaver know-how to create a silk smooth, high quality finish
- Envelope enclosure prevents buttons falling off and offers a neater finish - the flap tucks underneath your mattress. (If you would like buttons, we can arrange this - please contact us)
We haven't mentioned thread count? It's not half as important as you've been made to believe it is, and can often be a contributor for poorer quality raw cotton. Check out our blog post.
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find high quality bed linen at a fair price. My previous work in a bed buying department and a luxury fashion house meant I knew what luxury and bed linen marks up were, and I felt I could do things differently.
This design is made to order in 4-6 weeks
For bespoke sizes, please email email@example.com.