Custom Camilla Waxed Italian Linen Coaster
- Exclusively made in Italy with Italian linen and mercerised cotton
- Lightly coated, they are stain and crease resistant
- Any spills, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Some minor creases will appear with everyday use but they are easily ironed on the reverse side.
- Add a monogram if you wish for £4 per item. Please email us to make a custom order email@example.com
- Gift wrapped
- Colour swatches can be posted for a refundable deposit of £10
- Minimum order requirement of 6
One of our best sellers - chic and practical with various custom options to suit your requirements.
Whilst we recommend to be careful with the likes of turmeric, my light grey set has stood up well to tomato sauce, red wine and more. For any heavier soiling, you can put them in the wash - please see the Care Guide. It's worth mentioning that I haven't needed to wash mine since I've had them - I just have to test them.
Shop the matching placemats including custom options here.
4-8 week lead time depending on seasonal demand. Urgent orders possible, please contact us and we can advise.
Made by Italian artisans, our coated linen range is exclusively made in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Lead time: 4-8 weeks, dependent on time of year and time of order. We order with our supplier at least once a month. We will be in touch once you have ordered to let you know the anticipated delivery date. In a rush? Please email us.
Monogramming possible, please email us.
Material: Italian coated linen and mercerised cotton
Made in Italy
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: should a spill occur, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Some particularly highly pigmented items can stain nevertheless. If this occurs, wipe off immediately.
If heavy soiling occurs, put in the washing machine on a gentle, cool setting with a mild detergent. As per the natural characteristics of linen, shrinkage of approximately 3% is expected with the first wash – no further shrinkage will occur.
Tumble drying is not recommended. When ironing, iron on the reverse side with a cloth in between on a high steam setting.
As the linen is coated, please be mindful of very hot plates.
You will receive a detailed care guide with your order to keep.