Set of 4 Fine Irish Linen Hemstitch Placemats in Bright White
- Masters of Linen accredited heritage Irish linen weaver
- Classic style - formal or informal settings
- Superior quality linen. A fine and very soft but robust linen, 182gsm
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Mitred and hemstitch border
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £75 or more on this item
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. The Kenmare range in particular is exquisite - it's one of my favourites. I use them in my own home and they are a lovely quality and weight.
Dimensions: 36x51cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European fine linen
Design: plain with mitred & hemstitch edge
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.
We ship worldwide. All destinations qualify for complimentary delivery over £250 - some for much less than this.
We offer complimentary standard delivery:
- to the UK when you spend £75 or more
- to the Channel Islands & Isle of Man when you spend £150 or more
- to the Republic of Ireland when you spend £150 or more
- to Europe & USA when you spend £200 or more
- to Rest of World when you spend £250 or more
The free shipping rate is applicable after any promotions or discounts have been applied.
UK Delivery Options (exc. Channel Islands)
You can opt for standard (2-4 days £4.95), next working day (£9.95), next working day before 1pm and Saturday delivery at the checkout (all with Royal Mail).
Swatch shipping is free.
A signature required for delivery and is trackable.
Channel Islands & Isle of Man delivery
Delivered within 3-5 working days using Royal Mail
FREE when you spend £150 or more or using our swatch service only.
£7.95 for orders less than £150
Delivery to Western Europe
We regard Western Europe as all countries to the left of Italy, including Italy. This also includes Austria.
Standard shipping £15 when you spend less than £200 2-5 working days.
Express shipping £25 1-2 working days.
FREE when you spend £200 or more (2-5 working days).
Delivery to Northern Europe
Northern Europe includes all countries North of Denmark including Denmark.
Standard shipping 3-7 working days £20
Express shipping £25 1-3 working days £32
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-7 working days)
Delivery to Eastern Europe
We regard Eastern Europe as all countries to the right of Italy, not including Italy.
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £24
Express shipping 1-3 days £35
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to USA
Economy shipping 7-10 working days £15
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £20
DHL Express shipping 2-3 working days £30
FREE when you spend £200 or more (4-6 working days)
Delivery to Australia
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £28
DHL Express shipping 2-4 working days £36
FREE when you spend £250 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to Rest of World
£35 when you spend less than £250 (2-8 working days).
FREE when you spend £250 or more (2-8 working days)
All services are trackable and insured.
You can read all of our customer reviews here: