Set of 4 Fine Irish Linen Hemstitch Placemats in Bright White
- Masters of Linen accredited heritage Irish linen weaver
- Classic style - formal or informal settings
- Superior quality linen. A fine and very soft but robust linen, 182gsm
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Mitred and hemstitch border
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £75 or more on this item
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. The Kenmare range in particular is exquisite - it's one of my favourites. I use them in my own home and they are a lovely quality and weight.
Dimensions: 36x51cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European fine linen
Design: plain with mitred & hemstitch edge
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.