Georgia Scallop Italian Linen Napkin in Mastice
- Italian linen
- Made in Italy
- Matching placemats available here
- Gift boxed complementary when you spend £75 or more on napkins
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A very popular napkin design which will last for many years. Paired with the matching placemat, they look incredibly chic.
Made by artisans, exclusively in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Material: Italian linen
Made in Italy
Dimensions: 48x48cm. As per the natural characteristics of linen, please expect shrinking of 3-5% on first wash only
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron damp.