Georgia Scallop Italian Linen Napkin in Sage
- Italian linen
- For napkins, a relatively heavy weight linen (not Masters of Linen accredited)
- Match to our range of waxed linen perfectly (the napkins are, of course, non-coated)
- Complementary gift box when you spend £75 or more. For less than this, you can add a gift box by searching but "gift box" in the search bar.
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Pair with matching placemats or contrast, such as with soft pink or yellow placemats or tablecloth. You can also have this napkin made to order in any colour, multiple designs and with a monogram here.
Made by artisans, exclusively in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Material: Italian linen
Made in Italy
Dimensions: 43x43cm. As per the natural characteristics of linen, please expect shrinking of 3-5% on first wash only
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron damp.