Gingham Linen Tablecloth, Taupe
- Made from European grown flax woven in Portugal
- Crisp and soft to the touch
- Finished with a 10cm deep white hemstitch and mitred border
- The range includes napkins and placemats
- Available in chocolate, pastel green, lime green and soft taupe
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Pattern adds playful interest to your tablescape. In a classic taupe, pair with brights, other neutrals or it works especially well with earthy tones like olive and rust. Exceptional quality linen, I love the thought that this tablecloth will evoke memories in decades to come.
Free delivery to the UK over £75
European shipping £18 / free over £200
Rest of World shipping £25 / free over £200
Free UK returns within 30 days on full price merchandise
Woven and made in Portugal from European origin linen
Shrinkage of 3-5% is to be expected with the first wash only.
Care instructions: wash at 30 degrees. Don't tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Don't bleach.