Italian Linen Fringe Tartan Napkin in Taupe & Teal
- Italian woven linen from European flax
- Made in Italy
- Very soft to the touch
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £75 or more on napkins
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash
- Well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Style with a natural ecru table cloth, chocolate or terracottas. This napkin is great for a rustic chic tablescape summer through to Autumn.
Our heritage manufacturer, based in a historical textile region in Italy, utilises local textile know-how and artisan skills.
A specialist in "warp and weft" natural woven fabrics, their textiles have beautiful textures.
They prioritise a combination of durability, design and quality.
Woven and made in Italy
Made from European grown flax
Care instructions: 3% shrinkage to be expected in the first wash only. Wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron damp.