Set of 8 Italian Linen Roll Hem Napkins in Taupe & Olive
- Italian woven linen from European flax
- Made in Italy
- Rolled hem edge in olive
- A soft finish
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £75 or more on napkins
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash
- Well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A classic napkin which is great for everyday use. Why not paid with some some of our waxed placemats in olive (custom order), or pair with taupe or natural linen. Olive also suits other earthy tones such as terracotta and chocolate.
I have only 8 napkins left. My manufacturer is currently closed. If you would like more please contact by email, Live Chat or telephone. I will be reordering when I can and I can put them aside for you.
Our heritage manufacturer, based in a historical textile region in Italy, utilises local textile know-how and artisan skills.
A specialist in "warp and weft" natural woven fabrics, their textiles have beautiful textures.
They prioritise a combination of durability, design and quality.
Woven and made in Italy
Made from European grown flax
Care instructions: 3% shrinkage expected in the first wash only. Wash up to 40 degrees. Iron whilst damp. Do not tumble dry.