Set of 4 Juliette Wavy Italian Linen Napkins in Natural
- Italian linen, made from European flax
- Beautiful embroidered wavy edge in "gold" with a subtle sheen (not metallic)
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Approx 39x39cm, they can be used as both napkins and placemats
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
These napkins have a lovely lightweight and soft handle with a slight texture to the natural fabric. They are finished beautifully with the finely embroidered edge.
An embroidery specialist, our manufacturer uses the highest quality Italian woven linen to create an exquisite range of table linens.
Dimensions: 40x40cm. Shrinkage of approx 3% is to be expected with the first wash
Finished & embroidered in Turkey from Italian linen (European grown flax)
Care guide: Wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.