Kenmare Fine Irish Linen Cocktail Napkin in Bright White
The Kenmare range is our superior quality range of table linen: long yarns & finely woven. Long-lasting and supremely soft, we're confident you will love this range.
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Masters of Linen weaver
- Classic style - formal or informal settings
- Superior quality linen. A fine but robust fabric, 182gsm
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Gift wrapped complimentary
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. The Kenmare range in particular is exquisite - it's one of my favourites. I use them in my own home and they are a lovely quality and weight.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 16x16cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European fine linen
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.