Set of 8 Kildare Irish Linen Napkins in Cobalt Blue
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen
- 170gsm - light weight linen
- Classic style
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A gorgeous blue that complements many tablescapes. Also a great wedding or hostess gift - most likely they don't own such vibrant blue napkins, but who wouldn't love them?
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European linen
Colour: cobalt blue
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.