Kildare Irish Linen Napkin in Teal
Our napkins are made from the highest quality European linen and hundreds of years of expertise and tradition in Ireland. More so, they are produced with the highest ethical standards and sustainable business practices.
Kildare is our range of light weight, colourful linen. Available in a myriad of tones. If you would like other items in this range, please get in touch (custom sized napkins, placemats, runners, etc).
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen
- 170gsm - light weight linen
- Classic style
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Teal: probably not a colour you necessarily need, but a colour you want. A gorgeous jewelled tone, teal adds depth and interest to a tablescape. It complements both summer and winter tablescapes. Pair with other deep tones such as aubergine and burgundy in the winter, metallics for Christmas, and lighten with blush pink in the Summer.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European linen
Colour: deep teal
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.