Kildare Irish Linen Table Runner in Teal
Kildare is our range of light weight, colourful linen. Available in a myriad of tones.
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen
- 170gsm - lightweight but high quality linen
- Classic style
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
A great way to protect the centre of your table whilst adding a pop of colour. This colour is great for the festive season but also year round - pair with gold for Christmas and pale pink in Summer.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 40x180cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European linen
Made in Ireland by a Masters of Linen certificated manufacturer
Care guide: Wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.