Monogram Lismore Chambray Irish Linen Napkin in Bare
Our napkins are made from the highest quality European linen and hundreds of years of expertise and tradition in Ireland. More so, they are produced with the highest ethical standards and sustainable business practices.
- Made from European flax in Ireland by a Master of Linen
- 202gsm - medium weight
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
We think Bare pairs well with taupe or soft white. If you would like to choose a colour to pair with our placemats, for example, see here.
For advice on choosing monogram styles, placements and letters see our buying guide.
|Font||Height(s) Available||Option for Secondary Colour?|
|Grace||5cm / 7.5cm||Yes|
|Josephine||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Charlotte||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Georgina||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Bamboo||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||Yes|
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time. I love the texture and tone in Chambray linen - it has a relaxed but chic feel.
This item is non-refundable or exchangeable as they are personalised, unless defective or falsely represented.