Monogram Scallop Italian Linen Napkin in Blue & White
- Classic but on trend scallop edge
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- 150gsm. A superior quality lightweight linen which is beautifully soft
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Below are the heights available for each font and whether a secondary colour is available. Where applicable, the secondary colour will be the least dominant colour.
|Font||Height(s) Available||Option for Secondary Colour?|
|Grace||5cm / 7.5cm||Yes|
|Josephine||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Charlotte||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Georgina||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||No|
|Bamboo||2.5cm / 5cm / 7.5cm||Yes|
These napkins have a lovely lightweight and soft handle. They are my own design so I'm especially proud of them.
As I have only four of these napkins left, the minimum purchase requirement is four.
Lead time one week. This product is non-returnable or exchangeable due to its personalised nature, unless faulty or misrepresented.
An embroidery specialist, our manufacturer uses the highest quality Italian woven linen to create an exquisite range of table linens.
Dimensions: 40x40cm. Shrinkage of approx 3% is to be expected with the first wash
Finished & embroidered in Turkey from Italian linen (European grown flax)
Care guide: Wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.