Octagon Waxed Italian Linen Placemat & Napkin Set in Grapefruit
- Exclusively made in Italy with Italian linen and mercerised cotton
- Lightly coated, they are stain and crease resistant
- Any spills, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Some minor creases will appear with everyday use but they are easily ironed on the reverse side.
- Placemats are sent secured flat with strong card, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon
- Detailed care guide included
- Why Grapefruit? Because orange, pink and white reminded me of them!
- The napkin is 43x43cm, placemat is 37x37cm
Just perfect for summer - I love how bright they are.
Whilst we recommend to be careful with the likes of turmeric, my light grey set has stood up well to tomato sauce, red wine and more. For any heavier soiling, you can put them in the wash - please see the Care Guide. It's worth mentioning that I haven't needed to wash mine since I've had them - I just have to test them.
If you would like more than is available, please get in touch.
Made by Italian artisans, our coated linen range is exclusively made in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Placemat dimensions: 37x37cm
Napkin dimensions: 43x43cm
Material: Italian linen and mercerised cotton
Made in Italy
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: should a spill occur, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Some particularly highly pigmented items can stain nevertheless. If this occurs, wipe off immediately.
If heavy soiling occurs, put in the washing machine on a gentle, cool setting with a mild detergent. As per the natural characteristics of linen, shrinkage of approximately 3% is expected with the first wash – no further shrinkage will occur.
Tumble drying is not recommended. When ironing, iron on the reverse side with a cloth in between on a high steam setting.
As the linen is coated, please be mindful of very hot plates.
You will receive a detailed care guide with your order to keep.