Orla Irish Linen Ladder Stitch Napkin in Bright White
Orla is a mitred border napkin with beautiful detailing: one row of hemstitch and one row of hand drawn thread work, in a criss-cross style.
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
I adore this napkin - delicate, feminine and always a classic.
Two left in stock for immediate dispatch. You can order more for dispatch within two weeks.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: 46x46cm. Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% European linen
Design: plain with ladder and hemstitch detailing
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland by a Master of Linen from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.