Percale Extra Deep Fitted Sheet
This is legitimate luxury five star hotel bed linen. Our manufacturer supplies hotels such as Four Seasons and Oetker Collection.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky. To try, check out our Swatch Service.
So what makes it so good:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable and finer material, like silk
- Mercerised for stronger cotton, lustre and a brighter white.
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple cotton. With less breaks in the fibre, it is softer, stronger and less prone to wrinkling
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from yarn to end product for greater quality control
- Finishing: twice singed fibre ends to be super soft. A bit like split ends!
- High quality elastic
- S & L (short & long) labels sewn into the respective sides for easy bed making
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find high quality bed linen at a fair price. My previous work in a bed buying department and a luxury fashion house meant I knew what luxury and bed linen marks up were. I couldn't justify it.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations.
Dimensions, to mattress of sizes: double 140x190cm; king 150x200cm; superking 180x200cm; emperor 200x200cm.
For extra-deep mattresses or those with thick toppers (up to 40cm).
Material: single ply, long staple 220 thread count cotton
Made in Italy
- High quality elastic
- 'S' and 'L' labels on the respective sides to distinguish short and long. Short is white and long is black so it is even more distinctive.
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock). Try to avoid tumble drying where possible. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.
If you require bespoke sizes, please contact us.