Ravello Sateen Superking Duvet Cover Set, Ivory
This set consists of:
- 1 x Pair of 50x75cm Oxford pillowcases
- 1 x Pair of large square Oxford pillowcases to fit 65x65cm pillows
- 1 x Superking Oxford duvet cover
This set is significantly reduced as it didn't meet our quality standards. The only fault is that it is ivory in colour, rather than white. To be sold in the sets put together on site. We are unable to provide linens in this colour in the future. Please see the product photos of a side by side to compare our white with ivory.
Please see the lifestyle photos to see:
- The exact ivory against white bed linen (the image with the cushions)
- The linen in natural light (both pillowcases are ivory)
Additional pillowcases can be purchased here.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky.
Ravello is a classic design with one row cord and Oxford border to all items except housewife pillowcases.
Rather than inflated thread counts, consider:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable and finer material, like silk
- Mercerised cotton for strength, lustre and a brighter white
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple yarns. Less breaks in the fibre mean softer, stronger and smoother looking sheets
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from yarn to end product for greater quality control & heritage "know-how"
- Finishing: heritage Italian weaver know-how to create a silk smooth, high quality finish
- Envelope enclosure prevents buttons falling off and offers a neater finish - the flap tucks underneath your mattress. (If you would like buttons, we can arrange this - please contact us)
We haven't mentioned thread count? It's not half as important as you've been made to believe it is, and can often be a contributor for poorer quality raw cotton. Check out our blog post.
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find high quality bed linen at a fair price. My previous work in a bed buying department and a luxury fashion house meant I knew what luxury and bed linen marks up were, and I felt I could do things differently.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations.
Pillowcases dimensions: standard 75x50cm; king 90x50cm; emperor 100x50cm; large square 65x65cm plus oxford border
Duvet cover dimensions: double 200x200cm; king 230x220cm; superking 260x220cm; emperor 290x235cm
Material: single ply, long staple cotton, 300 thread count
Made in Italy
Design: single cord with 8cm oxford border to all four sides of pillowcases and duvet cover.
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock). Try to avoid tumble drying where possible. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.
If you require bespoke sizes, please contact us.
We ship globally. All destinations qualify for complimentary delivery over £250 - some for much less than this.
We offer complimentary standard delivery:
- to the UK when you spend £75 or more
- to the Channel Islands & Isle of Man when you spend £150 or more
- to the Republic of Ireland when you spend £150 or more
- to Europe & USA when you spend £200 or more
- to Rest of World when you spend £250 or more
The free shipping rate is applicable after any promotions or discounts have been applied.
UK Delivery Options (exc. Channel Islands)
You can opt for standard (2-4 days £4.95), next working day (£8.95), next working day before 1pm and Saturday delivery at the checkout (all with Royal Mail).
Swatch shipping is free.
A signature required for delivery and is trackable.
Channel Islands & Isle of Man delivery
Delivered within 3-5 working days using Royal Mail
FREE when you spend £150 or more or using our swatch service only.
£7.95 for orders less than £150
Delivery to Western Europe
We regard Western Europe as all countries to the left of Italy, including Italy. This also includes Austria.
Standard shipping £15 when you spend less than £200 2-6 working days.
Express shipping £25 1-2 working days.
FREE when you spend £200 or more (2-5 working days).
Delivery to Northern Europe
Northern Europe includes all countries North of Denmark including Denmark.
Standard shipping 3-7 working days £20
Express shipping £25 1-3 working days £32
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-7 working days)
Delivery to Eastern Europe
We regard Eastern Europe as all countries to the right of Italy, not including Italy.
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £24
Express shipping 1-3 days £35
FREE when you spend £200 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to USA
Economy shipping 7-10 working days £15
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £20
DHL Express shipping 2-3 working days £30
FREE when you spend £200 or more (4-6 working days)
Delivery to Australia
Standard shipping 4-6 working days £28
DHL Express shipping 2-4 working days £36
FREE when you spend £250 or more (3-5 working days)
Delivery to Rest of World
£35 when you spend less than £250 (2-8 working days).
FREE when you spend £250 or more (2-8 working days)
All services are trackable and insured.