Ravello Single Cord Top Sheet in White
Our manufacturer supplies some of the very best and well known five star hotels in the World.
Thread counts are not the most important indicator of fine bed linen. Read more in our post here.
Top sheets are like flat sheets but with detail at the top. In this case, cord detailing in white.
So what makes it so good:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable material with a silk-like drape
- Mercerised for stronger cotton, lustre and a brighter white
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple cotton. Less breaks in the fibre mean a material that is softer, stronger and less prone to wrinkling
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from weaving to end product for greater quality control and Italian heritage know-how throughout
- Finishing: Italian textile heritage know how for even softer, long lasting sheets
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find exceptional bed linen at a competitive price. I didn't want to buy at typical luxury margins via wholesale (luxury department stores) or low footfall, luxury outlets.
I understood the market, having worked in bed linen buying. I searched high and low for exceptional weavers and am very confident in the quality and price of our bed linen.
This item is made to order in 4-6 weeks.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations.
Dimensions: double 230x275cm; king 275x275cm; superking 305x275cm; emperor 320x290cm
Material: single ply, long staple cotton
220TC percale or 300TC sateen
Made in Italy
'S' and 'L' labels on the respective sides to distinguish short and long (except king which is square). Short is white and long is black so it is even more distinctive.
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock). Try to avoid tumble drying where possible. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.
If you require bespoke sizes, please contact us.