Ruffle Irish Linen Napkin in Navy
Made from European origin linen woven by a heritage Irish weaver for an incredibly soft, lightweight but long lasting linen.
- Crisp but exceptionally soft to the touch
- A generous ruffle hem for a whimsical feel. Suits both casual and formal settings
- 149gsm linen: lightweight but strong due to the quality of the raw material
- Gift wrapped in our gift box when buy four or more
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
This design was a true labour of love to get the design and quality just right. Ruffle linens are timeless and are evocative of European charm. Easy to style with either whimsical or contemporary table accessories, depending on your mood.
UK shipping £4.95 or free over £75. Various shipping options available.
Shipping to Europe £18 or free over £200 (2-5 working days).
Shipping to USA £15 or free over £200 (3-8 working days). Express options available.
Shipping to Rest of World £25 or free over £200 (2-8 working days)
Free returns on full price items for UK mainland customers with Royal Mail within 30 days.
International returns - return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. No shipping costs that may have been paid will be refunded.
100% linen from European grown flax
Made with Irish linen
Care instructions: wash up to 30 degrees. Wash with similar colours. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Do not bleach.