Sateen Fitted Sheet
Legitimate, luxury five star hotel bed linen. Our manufacturer supplies some of the very best and well known five star hotels in the World.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky. To try, check out our Swatch Service.
Thread counts are not the most important indicator of fine bed linen. Read more in our post here.
So what makes it so good:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable material with a silk-like drape
- Mercerised for stronger cotton, lustre and a brighter white
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple cotton. Less breaks in the fibre mean a material that is softer, stronger and less prone to wrinkling
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from weaving to end product for greater quality control and Italian heritage know-how throughout
- Finishing: Italian textile heritage know how for even softer, long lasting sheets
- S & L (short & long) labels sewn into the respective sides for easy bed making
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find exceptional bed linen at a competitive price. I didn't want to buy at typical luxury margins via wholesale (luxury department stores) or low footfall, luxury outlets.
I understood the market, having worked in bed linen buying. I searched high and low for exceptional weavers and am very confident in the quality and price of our bed linen.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations.
Dimensions: double 140x190cm; king 150x200cm; superking 180x200cm; emperor 200x200cm
Actual height of sheet: 20cm
Material: long staple, single ply 300 thread count cotton
Made in Italy
- Fits mattresses up to a depth of 26cm
- High quality elastic
- 'S' and 'L' labels on the respective sides to distinguish short and long. Short is white and long is black so it is even more distinctive.
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock). Try to avoid tumble drying where possible. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.