Set of 4 Beatrice Floral Italian Linen Napkins in Charcoal Grey
- Elegant trailing floral embroidery
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- Approx 39x39cm, they can be used as both napkins and placemats
- 150gsm. A superior quality lightweight linen which is beautifully soft
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
These napkins have a lovely lightweight and soft handle. So pretty for a lunch with the ladies.
A combination of two experts: a heritage Masters of Linen accredited Italian linen manufacturer and an embroidery specialist.
Dimensions: 40x40cm. Shrinkage of approx 3% is to be expected with the first wash
Finished & embroidered in Turkey from Masters of Linen accredited Italian linen (European grown flax)
Care guide: Wash up to 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation. Do not use optical brightening agents.