Set of 4 Gingham Linen Napkins in Lime Green
- Made from European grown flax woven in Portugal
- Crisp and soft to the touch
- Hemstitch and mitred finish
- The range includes tablecloths and placemats
- Available in chocolate, pastel green, lime green and taupe
- Gift boxed when you spend £100 or more on linens
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Pattern adds playful interest to your tablescape. Pastel green is great for brightening up mealtimes for spring and summer.
UK shipping £4.95 or free over £75. Various shipping options available
Shipping to Europe £16 or free over £200 (1-3 working days)
Shipping to USA £18 or free over £200 (2-4 working days)
Shipping to Rest of World £20 or free over £200 (2-5 working days)
Free returns on full price items within the UK with Royal Mail within 30 days.
International returns - return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. No shipping costs that may have been paid will be refunded.
Woven and made in Portugal
European origin linen
3% shrinkage expected in the first wash only
Care instructions: wash up to 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron damp. Don't bleach.