Set of 4 Baltimore Irish Linen Placemats in Ecru
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Classic style, available in ivory, white & ecru
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Master of Linen
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time. These placemats are a classic buy - they are timeless.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: W46 x L30cm. Please note shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% linen
Colour: natural ecru
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Please note that the exact shade of natural can depend on the season (wet or dry). Please bear this in mind if you buy something from the range again in the future.
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation.