Set of 4 Baltimore Irish Linen Placemats in Ivory
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Masters of Linen accredited manufacturer
- Classic style, available in ivory, white & ecru
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
Styled with the Baltimore napkin in ivory.
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. These are a classic placemat which can be dressed up and down for informal and formal settings - they are so versatile.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: W46 x L31cm. Please note shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash.
Material: 100% linen
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 90 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation.