Set of 4 Baltimore Irish Linen Placemats in White
We sought out the best quality linen, utilising hundreds of years of expertise and tradition, and made to the highest ethical standards with sustainable business practices.
- Made in Ireland from long staple European flax in by a Master of Linen
- Classic style, available in ivory, white or ecru
- Taken care of, quality linen such as this, lasts a lifetime
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
Irish linen encompasses a 'buy quality once' product, which I love. Something that you use and enjoy daily which stands the test of time. These are a classic placemat which can be styled for a dinner party of used informally on a regular basis.
One set available for immediate dispatch. Preorder more for dispatch in 2-3 weeks.
Our Irish linen supplier has been established for over 150 years. Their main strengths of quality and craftsmanship remain at the forefront. All their linen is made from fibres with long staple fibres, meaning the fabric is much longer lasting. Experts in linen, they hold the Masters of Linen certification, which guarantees that the linen is entirely made in Europe – from flax to finished product.
Dimensions: W46 x H31cm. Please note shrinkage of up to 3% is expected with the first wash only.
Material: 100% linen
Colour: bright white
Made in Ireland from certificated European flax
Care guide: Wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron whilst damp. Store with ventilation.