Set of 10 Stella Coated Italian Linen Placemat in French Navy
- Exclusively made in Italy with Italian linen and mercerised cotton
- Lightly coated, they are stain and crease resistant
- Any spills, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Some minor creases will appear with everyday use but they are easily ironed on the reverse side.
- Available with matching napkins
- Add a monogram if you wish. Please email us to make a custom order firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £150 or more on linens. For less than this, placemats with be wrapped in tissue paper or you can add gift wrapping to your basket here.
- Detailed care guide included
These placemats are one of our best sellers - chic and practical with various custom options to suit your requirements.
Whilst we recommend to be careful with the likes of turmeric, my light grey set has stood up well to tomato sauce, red wine and more. For any heavier soiling, you can put them in the wash - please see the Care Guide. It's worth mentioning that I haven't needed to wash mine since I've had them - I just have to test them.If you would like more of this placemat than is available, please contact us via live chat or email and we will let you know when we can get more in for you.
Made by Italian artisans, our coated linen range is exclusively made in Italy: Italian linen, machine embroidered and then cut around by hand.
Material: Italian linen and mercerised cotton
Made in Italy
Lightly coated for stain and crease resistance
Care instructions: should a spill occur, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Some particularly highly pigmented items can stain nevertheless. If this occurs, wipe off immediately.
If heavy soiling occurs, put in the washing machine on a gentle, cool setting with a mild detergent. As per the natural characteristics of linen, shrinkage of approximately 3% is expected with the first wash – no further shrinkage will occur.
Tumble drying is not recommended. When ironing, iron on the reverse side with a cloth in between on a high steam setting.
As the linen is coated, please be mindful of very hot plates.
You will receive a detailed care guide with your order to keep.