Savona Plain Oxford Sateen Bed Linen
This is legitimate luxury five star hotel bed linen. Our manufacturer supplies hotels such as Four Seasons and Oetker Collection.
Percale is crisp and cool like a cotton shirt - Sateen is super soft and silky. To try, check out our Swatch Service.
A simple design with oxford border to four sides.
So what makes it so good:
- Single ply yarns: a more breathable and finer material, like silk
- Mercerised for stronger cotton, lustre and a brighter white.
- Certified non-contaminated cotton for the purest cotton
- Long staple cotton. With less breaks in the fibre, it is softer, stronger and less prone to wrinkling
- Ultra-fine, strong stitching: more durable
- Exclusively made in Italy from yarn to end product for greater quality control
- Finishing: twice singed fibre ends to be super soft. A bit like split ends! Plus additional Italian heritage cotton weaver "know how"
- Envelope enclosure duvet cover prevents buttons falling off and offers a neater, smoother finish - the flap tucks underneath your mattress
- Pillowcase envelope enclosure stops spillage
My brand ultimately started because I couldn't find high quality bed linen at a fair price. My previous work in a bed buying department and a luxury fashion house meant I knew what luxury and bed linen marks up were. I couldn't justify it.
For bespoke sizes, please email email@example.com
Please note the Single duvet cover is made to order in 4-6 weeks.
A market leader in the luxury hotel linens industry, our bed linen manufacturer almost solely supply the luxury hotel, yacht and spa market. It took some persuasion to get them to work with us.
Based in Italy in one of the most prominent textile districts in Italy - or the World - our supplier draws on the expertise of artisans who are knowledgeable on the local century-old methods.
Our supplier is a true ambassador of ‘made in Italy’ – 100% of the manufacturing is completed in Italy. They have full control of the manufacturing, which is done in-house, to ensure the highest quality at all touch points – yarn to finished product.
They are focussed on sustainable practices and combining traditional weaving techniques with the most advanced modern technological innovations
Pillowcases dimensions: standard 75x50cm; superking 90x50cm; emperor 100x50cm; large square 65x65cm plus oxford border
Duvet cover dimensions: double 200x200cm; king 230x220cm; superking 260x220cm; emperor 290x235cm plus oxford border
Material: single ply, long staple 300 thread count cotton
Made in Italy
Design: single cord with 8cm oxford border to all four sides of pillowcases and duvet cover
Care instructions: wash alone at 40 degrees (beware the stray black sock). Try to avoid tumble drying where possible. Iron whilst still a little damp. If storing, ensure there is adequate ventilation and avoid storing in plastic.
If you require bespoke sizes, please contact us