Woven Italian Linen Fringe Hem Napkin in Pink & Taupe
- Italian woven linen from European flax
- Made in Italy
- Taupe and soft pink threads used
- Incredibly soft with a beautiful natural lustre
- Raw, fringe edge
- Gift wrapped complementary when you spend £75 or more on napkins
- Style with other pastels, or works very well with other natural or taupe colours
- The strongest natural fibre known to man
- Gets softer with each wash & is well known for its natural lustre and drape
- Has the benefit of being naturally antibacterial and moth resistant
- Shrinkage of approximately 3% is to be expected with the first wash
- Longlasting, biodegradable & renewable
This fabric is truly stunning. My woven range is incredibly soft but has the additional benefit of texture and elegance - the lustre is beautiful. These are equally suited to weekday suppers and formal dinners. The fringe edging complements the style of the napkin beautifully.
Our heritage manufacturer, based in a historical textile region in Italy, utilises local textile know-how and artisan skills.
A specialist in "warp and weft" natural woven fabrics, their textiles have beautiful textures.
They prioritise a combination of durability, design and quality.
Woven and made in Italy
Made from European grown flax