Rebecca Udall is well suited to offer custom and bespoke bed, bath and table linens for private jets and yachts - both corporate and private.
Our luxury linens are almost entirely hand crafted in Italy, but always in Europe.
We can supply the very best Egyptian and Supima cotton sheets, including Giza 87 in Sateen and Percale options.
Rebecca Udall can match cord trims to corporate colours or co-ordinate your interiors to cord colours, ribbon detailing or embroideries with Pantone references.
Our fabric options are wider than you could imagine existed, including coloured cottons, silk and linen options.
Rebecca Udall can supply made to measure aviation bed linen to your exact size requirements, including yacht and aviation mattress sizes.
To summarise Rebecca Udall's linen capabilities for bespoke (sizes and designs) bed, bath and table linens:
- Yacht and air craft bed linen
- Embroideries including: corporate logos, yacht names and motives
- Coloured cotton
- Custom colour cord detailing
- A very broad range of cotton fabrics
- A broad range of Italian silk fabrics and European grown linen
- Swiss lace detailing to linens
- Endless design options including five cord, ribbon borders,
- Woollen throws for duvet substitutions
- Short lead times if required
- Only the finest raw materials used, woven by heritage manufacturers in Europe and made in Europe (mostly Northern Italy)
Rebecca Udall can offer very competitive rates for large and trade orders. We will closely listen to your requirements and propose a best solution: fabrics, design, colours and more.
If you can imagine it, we can supply it.
We don't commission your linens, we have them tailor made.
Please get in touch to discuss: email@example.com or call us on 01653 229176.